Are you looking for an opportunity to learn a new trade? This position is a great entry to a fantastic company!
We are a SUCCESSFUL and GROWING Electrical Services & Commercial Construction company with offices located in metro Atlanta, Massachusetts, Ohio and Florida. We specialize in restaurant construction and maintenance with well-respected national clients.
If you would like to start a career in the electrical field and have entry level electrical experience or have worked in a similar trade as a helper, let’s talk!
We offer a generous compensation package including (1) competitive hourly pay with overtime potential, (2) generous Paid Time Off, (4) paid Holidays, (5) 401k with company match, (7) medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Mostly importantly, a career with a financially sound company!
Our business is thriving and we have an opening for an Electrical Assistant in metro Atlanta. The ideal candidate has stable job history, is dependable, available to work evenings, hardworking and career-minded. A clean motor vehicle record is preferred.
Work will involve helping facilitate electrical wiring for restaurant remodels, commercial new construction projects, tenant finishes, and retail remodels.
Applicants must be able to perform the following duties:
- Assist in repairs of issues with malfunctioning lighting, switchgear, and equipment within restaurants and other commercial spaces.
- Assist with replacing faulty electrical equipment, lighting, switches, and wiring.
- Assist with repairs of exterior lot lighting and signage issues related to ballasts, lamps, and sockets.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-4 years electrical industry related field experience or similar field experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills and neat appearance
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Most of our work takes place at night for restaurant maintenance and upgrade projects.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Generous hourly rate depending on experience (career opportunity vs. a job)
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability provided by Horizon, generous Paid Time Office and 401K with company match.
-Horizon is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
Job Type: Full-time