The Asst. Project Manager in our Restaurant Facilities Services Group manages remodel services for national restaurant clients. Services that we coordinate and oversee include repairs, upgrades, floor repair & replacement, equipment installation, parking lot repairs, dining room changes, image enhancements and more. We work with highly respected national restaurant clients and professionalism and high standards for client interaction are crucial.
This individual will embody our Company’s core values INTEGRITY, SERVITUDE, RELATIONSHIPS, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, & TEAMWORK & KNOWLEDGE.
We are a successful Commercial Construction company with offices located in metro Atlanta, Dallas, Florida and Ohio. We specialize in restaurant construction with well-respected national clients. This position will office in West Chester, OH with our Facilities team.
In our 30 years in business, our philosophy has been to hire talented & dedicated professionals who love what they do, give them interesting work and allow them to share in the company’s success. Our success is a direct result of the talent, experience and dedication of every employee.
We offer a financially sound company with a strong REPUTATION in the industry, a FANTASTIC benefits package including competitive compensation, bonuses, generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with Company match, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Most importantly, a CAREER with a company that cares about you!
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the successful completion of construction remodel projects and customer satisfaction with emphasis on (1) COMMUNICATION with clients, subcontractors, vendors and internal team on appropriate project information and updates, (2) CUSTOMER SERVICE - developing and maintaining relationships with clients and construction partners to ensure they feel served during all stages of construction, (3) ORGANIZATION & MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS - review & analyze project drawings and documents, manage costs and profitability, coordinate and manage multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of projects in a team-based environment. Some travel is required.
· 2-3+ years project management experience is preferred or similar experience.
· 4 year college degree is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to read plans with a strong working of construction processes, sequencing and processes is a plus.
·The ideal candidate will be service-oriented with a dedication to providing a "Better Construction Experience" for our clients.
· Highly motivated, self-directed and resourceful.
· Adaptability and flexibility are key attributes for this position.
· Strong written and verbal communication. Regular and timely communication is one of the cornerstones for Facilities' success.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
· Monitors the project schedule and proactively anticipates and manages project delays.
· Assists in promoting work and future opportunities by providing quality service and support.
· Financially responsible.
· Strong problem resolution skills.
· Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong work ethic.
· Upholds professional stability and dedication.
· Genuine relationship building internally and externally.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Performance-based salary adjustments and generous bonus opportunities
·Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, etc)
· Company-paid Life Insurance and Short & Long-term Disability
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· 401k program with company match
· Career opportunities (not just a job)
Horizon Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time